The DAK Group is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a winning team. If you think you have what it takes to contribute to The DAK Group’s continued success, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
TITLE: Marketing Coordinator – (1-3 years experience)
LOCATION: Rochelle Park, NJ
STATUS: 20-30 Hours / Week Flexible
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual with some hands-on marketing experience, preferably with a professional services or B2B firm. This position will work directly with the CMO to assist in the creation, development and implementation of an integrated marketing, business development, and public relations plan.
You will be part of a team generating content in the form of Thought Leadership, articles, white papers and tip sheets. Then, integrating them as part of a multimedia lead generation program, all the while, tracking results and making recommendations. You will also be responsible for maintaining and implementing a targeted marketing nurturing program for clients and prospects, including maintaining and segmenting the database.
This position requires a strategic thinker with exceptional execution skills, that can multi-task between projects and get things done. Must have experience: using an email campaign system, some experience with: WordPress, a graphics program and excel.
* Email Marketing: Create and Launch regular Email Marketing Campaigns, Monitor and track results, create reports and make recommendations, familiar with list segmentation and testing
* Linked In: Update Linked in pages, monitor and address linked in comments
* Website: Update our WordPress website with basic information on a regular basis.
* Analytics: Review and analyze data in excel, make comparisons and recommendations that will drive a variety of marketing testing programs.
* Research: Use databases & the internet to research information on companies and individuals, prepare reports and make recommendations.
Qualifications and Experience
• 1– 3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably of professional services
• BA in marketing, business management or communications
• Analytical thinker and problem solver with an eye for design
• Linked In – must know how to update a linked in site
• Hands on experience with an email marketing system (Mailchimp a plus)
• Hands on experience with basic WordPress (coding would be a plus) and graphics software
• Understanding of customer databases
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Self- motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Google analytics and SEO a plus
• Ability to manage time and enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously
Please send resume and cover letter to: Joan McGeough – Jmcgeough@dakgroup.com –
About The DAK Group:
Our firm, located in northern NJ, has been working closely with senior management of entrepreneurial businesses for over 25 years. At DAK, we share the common goal of wanting to achieve outstanding results for our clients in building and monetizing the value of their companies. That may mean selling a company to a large foreign buyer, strategic public company or private equity firm. Or it may mean assisting a company to grow through acquisition. We are actively engaged with business owners in a wide range of industries from technology to industrial manufacturing, from consumer products to business services.