The DAK Group Financial Restructuring for Distressed Companies
DAK provides a full range of financial restructuring alternatives for middle market companies, Boards, shareholders, asset purchasers, key customers, secured lenders and unsecured creditors.
DAK’s distressed advisory professionals have years of experience assisting various constituencies in trouble situations with a broad range of options that include:
- Out-of-court restructurings
- Out-of-court sales
- Section 363 sales
- DIP Financings
- Plans of reorganization
Troubled company situations are time sensitive and are stressful for all parties involved. DAK plays a critical role in providing an independent perspective, comprehensive analysis, strategic advice and superior execution to reach the appropriate solution.
DAK’s track record of success in the distressed area has been built upon:
- Understanding and addressing both the near-term issues such as liquidity and claims and the longer term issues such as competitive positioning and strategy
- Analyzing the perspective of all the interested parties involved and anticipating conflicts before they arise
- Organizing, motivating and communicating (as a liaison) to all parties-of-interest to maintain momentum in the process
- Assisting in determining the appropriate option and managing its execution to minimize the risk and time to get the deal done
- Securities related transactions are managed through DAK Capital, LLC, our registered broker-dealer.